Home > Recipes
Recipes, Recipes, Recipes!
Dietary candy recipes -- can sound like an oxymoron, can't it! Well, while many of these are sweet to eat, they also include good-for-you ingredients such as nuts, raisins, fruit and low-calorie, sugar free Jell-O, sweeteners and many others that reduce fat, calories and carbohydrates!
A gluten-free diet means avoiding all foods that contain wheat (including spelt, triticale, and kamut), rye, barley, and possibly oats - in other words, most grain, pasta, cereal, and many processed foods. Despite these restrictions, people with celiac disease can eat a well-balanced diet with a variety of foods, including bread and pasta. Our recipes WILL help!
This recipe collection has been growing by leaps and bounds. I now have hundreds of healthful, delicious recipes for diabetics to choose from so dig in and here's hoping you find many you enjoy!
A collection of healthier sweet treats and snacks for tasty desserts, sweets and treats for those who must practice a diabetic diet. Cookies, cakes, brownies, bars and balls, pies, snacks and other good eats! There are so many of these there's a whole section dedicated to the diabetic sweet tooth.
- Low Carb Recipes
- Let us help you become a low carb pro in the kitchen with our easy to make and healthy low carb recipes! There are three sections - this first covers basics like beverages, breakfasts, breads, side dishes, salads and sauces. Follow this link to start at the beginning.
- Low Carb Main Dishes. Become a low carb meal expert in the kitchen with these easy to make - and best of all healthy low carb main dish recipes!
- Low Carb Sweets - Sweet treats can be challening for low-carb dieters. See if you can't find something to tempt you in this collection of strictly sweets.
- Low Fat Recipes - Eating low fat you will find that your digestive system will function better - you get far less indigestion. You will feel healthier and have less cravings for high fat sweets and snacks.
- Low Calorie Recipes - There has been a "movement" of sorts in the works for some years now called "Calorie Restriction". Human studies have been and continue to be done to assess whether or not reducing your calorie intake by 25 to 30 percent will help improve your level of physical fitness.
- Holiday Recipes - Collections of holiday recipes for New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Independence Day (could also be used for Memorial Day or any other patriotic celebration), Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!