Thirty Symptoms of Toxicity
The human body is created with a wisdom that is difficult to grasp; that being that it miraculously is able to heal itself from injuries, illness, and trauma.
When toxins build up in our bodies, under normal, healthy circumstances the body can usually repair and restore. However, when overburdened with toxins, we can develop any number of unpleasant symptoms that leave us feeling tired, achy, heavy and out of shape.
Most Common Symptoms of Toxicity
- Tired in the morning even after a good night’s sleep.
- Restless sleep.
- Feeling exhausted doing everyday things.
- Confused, agitated, nervous, anxious or sad.
- Anger or irritability, mood swings.
- Lapses in memory.
- Difficulty in making decisions.
- Sensitivity to noise.
- Dark circles or bags below eyes.
- Swollen or inflamed eyelids.
- Sensitivity to light.
- Intense cravings for “junk” foods.
- Itchy palate.
- Coating on tongue.
- Speech problems.
- Acne, bruising, blemishes.
- Eczema or psoriasis.
- Diarrhea or “pasty” stools.
- Belching or gas, especially after eating.
- Foul-smelling bowel movements.
- Bloating or abdominal discomfort.
- Heartburn or indigestion.
- Frequent urination.
- Water retention or bloating.
- Joint stiffness.
- Headaches or migraines.
Of course, if temporary or short-lived, chances are many of the above symptoms are merely caused by stressful times in your life, etc. However, if they are problematic and don’t go away, toxins could be part of the problem. Consider your eating habits and be honest with yourself.
Are you eating too much junk food? Refined carbohydrates such as donuts, cake? Too many fried foods lately?
If you’re feeling out of sorts, there is a chance you’ve overly exposed your body to toxins and your cells just need time and opportunity to be properly rebuilt.
Remember, the human body truly is incredible. It is created to heal. Trillions of cells work at sonic speeds removing barriers to health, overcoming infections, and healing whatever is affecting your body. The human body is always working to heal itself. It will fight the symptoms of toxicity.
In fact, when given the chance, the human body will work hard to overcome even the most serious ailments and trauma.
Trust the healing intelligence your body was born with – and treat it well so it takes good care of you.