Quiz for Men
Five Simple Questions for Men
1. Which illness kills the most men in the United States?
2. Which type of cancer is most common in men?
3. A 50-year old man should be tested for colon cancer every:
4. How many questions does a man typically ask his doctor during a visit?
5. Which is NOT a risk factor for prostate cancer?
Frequency of sex
Answers to Quiz
Well... How did I do?
Question 1: The correct answer is Heart. Men are twice as likely to die from heart disease.
Question 2: The correct answer is Skin. Skin cancer accounts for more than 40 percent of all cancers in men.
Question 3: The correct answer is yearly. This applies to women as well.
Question 4: The correct answer is zero. It is something if a man even goes to a doctor!
Question 5: The correct answer is Frequency. Many sexual partners can double the risk of prostate cancer.
Comment: Did you get them all right? Bravo! No? Don't worry, just consider this your "I learned something new for the day"!