Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
Low Carbohydrate Recipe
These make a great snack or light dessert. Tasty chocolate cheesecakes baked in muffin cups with liners for a mess-free finish and easy eating.
1 package plain gelatin
1 cup boiling water
16 ounces soft cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla
16 packets sweetener
1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, melted
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir well. Cut cheese into small pieces and place in dissolved gelatin. Add melted chocolate and mix.
Add vanilla, sweetener and beat well with electric mixer (2 minutes on med/hi). Pour into 12 muffin cups lined with paper liners. Chill until firm, 2 to 3 hours.
- You can also make a cheesecake with this recipe - simply bake the batter in a buttered pie pan.
- If you prefer, you can omit the chocolate and just make plain cheesecakes to top with fruit, etc.
Recipe makes 12 servings
Serving size: 1 slice
Total Carbohydrates: 34 (30 NET carbs).
You may also like...
- Creamy Iced Chocolate Cheesecake
- German Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Best Cheesecake
- Buttery Chocolate Cheesecake