Chocolate Nut Cluster
Strictly Sweet Low Carbohydrate Recipes
Chocolate Nut Cluster use unsweetened baking chocolate with walnuts, pecans or almonds, a bit of butter and sugar substitute placed into a pretty paper cupcake liner.
1/2 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate
1/4 cup walnuts (or pecans or almonds)
1 tablespoon butter
2 packages sugar substitute (such as Steviva)
2 cupcake papers
Melt chocolate in microwave until melted.
Add butter and stir until melted and smooth. Stir in sugar substitute.
Mix in the nuts and coat all of the nuts.
Divide Chocolate Nut Cluster into the 2 papers and put into the freezer for 15 minutes until set.
Melting the Chocolate in Your Microwave
- Measure and break off the amount of chocolate you need.
- Cut the chocolate to smaller pieces to help it melt faster and more evenly.
- Place cut chocolate pieces in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave over low heat for roughly 40 seconds.
- Stir it with a spoon or spatula, remove spoon and return chocolate to microwave.
- Microwave in increments of 10 to 20 seconds, checking and stirring after each time until chocolate is desired consistency. It should be smooth and shiny.
You may also like...
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- Chocolate Kisses
- Chocolate Praline Bar
- Chocolate Almond Crust