Home > Healthy Christmas Recipes
Healthy Christmas Recipes
"It was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well,
if any man alive possessed the knowledge.
May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, 'God Bless Us, Every One'"
On December 19th, 1843, Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol was published.
Did you know that December 4th is National Cookie Day?
Did you know that Rosemary is the herb for the holiday season?
Vegan Christmas Recipes
- Andalusian Gazpacho
- Gazpacho (Three Variations)
- Barley Mushroom Winter Borscht
- Basque Potatoes
- Bread Sauce with Roasted Garlic
- Festive Chestnut Bread Rolls
- Mincemeat and Apricot Crumble
- Mushroom Stuffed Filo Parcels
- Orange Carrots and Sweet Potatoes
- Pear and Celeriac Soup
- Roast Potatoes and Parsnips
- 15 Holiday Weight Loss Tips eBook
- Reducing Fat and Sugar in Your Holiday Baking (Article)
- Healthy Holiday Suggestions (Article)