Clear Pores Gets Rid of Acne
Healthy Pores With Pure Herbal Acne Control
Your skin is made up of two layers. The outer layer is called the epidermis and its surface layer is made up of dead cells that form a protective shield for the body. The dermis lies under the epidermis and is the living layer, which needs to be properly nourished in order to provide fast, strong new skin.
A healthy skin with a clear complexion means that these dead cells are shed continuously and replaced by fresh new cells.
Clear Pores Solution
The Clear Pores Healthy Pores solution attacks acne where it begins. It includes a facial wash with key ingredients that thoroughly cleans AND exfoliate dead skin cells. This process re-opens clogged pores.
What Causes an Acne Outbreak?
The fact is that acne is the result of overactive hormones. And today's environment has created such horrific hormonal imbalances that our bodies struggle just to keep working at 100 percent efficiency.
Acne today is getting us while we're younger, and older!
We have thousands of very fine hairs on our faces, chests and upper backs. Under our skin, and attached to each of these hair follicles, are sebaceous glands, which produce an oily substance called sebum. Normally, sebum is a good thing as it prevents our skin from drying out, makes our skin glow, and keeps it soft and supple as well.
But acne is caused by the overactivity of these glands which then produce too much sebum and secrete the oily substances onto our skin.
If you want beautiful skin, you are going to have to help your body to balance your hormones. That's why the Clear Pores Acne System is the best choice to fight acne - the nutritional supplement is formulated to regulate your system and help balance those hormones that cause acne!
Men Get More Serious Acne
During teenage years, acne affects both sexes almost equally. But there IS a difference.
Young men are far more likely to suffer severe cases - and outbreaks will often be more serious and longer lasting.
Why? Because male hormones contribute to acne and men naturally have more of these than women do. Male hormones trigger the overproduction of sebum and because men naturally have more of this than women, men will experience acne more severely. At the same time excess oil is being produced, dead skin cells lining the openings of the hair follicles are not being shed properly and end up clogging the follicles.
Women and Acne
Factor that Contribute to Female Acne or which Aggravate it Further:
- Hormonal changes during adolescence.
- Hormonal changes as an adult. The menstrual cycle is one of the most common acne triggers. An outbreak may occur a few days before the cycle begins and go away after the cycle is finished. Other hormone changes, such as pregnancy and menopause, also affect acne, improving the condition for some women and worsening it for others.
- Use of oral contraceptives.
- Make-up. Women with moderate or severe acne should use oil-free cosmetics and moisturizers. Oily hair products also can eventually spread over the forehead, causing blocked pores.
- Pressure or friction on the skin. Friction caused by caps, bike helmets or backpacks can make acne worse.
- Genetics. If other people in your family have acne, there is a greater chance you will have it.
- Stress can make acne worse as this creates hormonal imbalances.
- Picking and squeezing at spots may cause further inflammation and scarring.
- Hard scrubbing of the skin.
- Pollution and other environmental irritants.
Truly beautiful skin with a clear and glowing complexion is the result of care and attention from the inside out! That's why Clear Pores Acne System is the ultimate solution -- it's a complete treatment system that actually regulates and balances your hormones AND the external factors which cause acne!