The Simplest Weight Loss Tips
Getting Right to it: The Simple Weight Loss Tips
- Use fat free milk over whole milk - or if you really dislike the fat free (some say it's like water), at least go to 2 or even 1-percent.
- Drink water before a meal.
- Eat leaner red meat and poultry.
- Eat half your dessert.
- Avoid food portions larger than your fist.
- Increase the fiber in your diet.
- Drink diet soda.
- Eat off smaller plates.
- Don't eat late at night.
- Skip buffets.
- Grill, steam or bake instead of frying.
- Use vegetable oils over solid fats.
- Don't skip meals.
- Eat more celery sticks.
- Keep to a regular eating schedule.
- Choose fruit for dessert.
- Consume alcoholic beverages in moderation, if at all.
- Make a grocery list before you shop.
- Share an entree with a friend.
- Grill fruits or vegetables.
- Eat before grocery shopping.
- Choose a checkout line without a candy display.
- Buy 100 percent fruit juices over soda and sugary drinks.
- Flavor foods with herbs, spices, and other low fat seasonings.
- Remove skin from poultry before cooking to lower fat content.
- Eat before you get too hungry.
- Don't skip breakfast.
- Stop eating when you are full.
- When eating out, choose a small or medium portion.
- Don't take seconds.
- Eat sweet foods in small amounts.
- Cut back on added fats or oils in cooking or spreads.
You may also find of interest...
- Effective Eating for Weight Loss (Blog Post)
- Weight Loss or Weight Control? (Blog Post)
- Top 5 Fiber Choices
- 15 Holiday Weight Loss Tips (Freebie)
Disclaimer: The material on this Web site is not intended to replace advice from your doctor or fitness professional. Please consult with your physician before beginning any fitness program or fat or weight reduction program. FitnessandFreebies.com takes no responsibility for individual results, or any claim made by a third party.