Liquefy Crystallized Honey
Cooking tips for the cook who cares...
Liquifying Crystallized Honey
- Place open jar of honey (not the plastic squeeze bottles) in a pan of hot water until all crystals melt, stirring after 5 minutes.
- Place 1 cup honey in it's own jar, cover tightly with plastic wrap, and microwave the honey on high until melted -- less than 1 or up 1-1/2 minutes depending on full the jar is.
- Honey will crystallize again as it cools.
Extra Honey Tips
- When you measure honey for a recipe, first run the measuring spoon or cup under very hot water for a minute or two. The honey will slide right out.
- Too much salt or spice in a soup or stew? Add honey, 1 teaspoon at a time. Not only will it fix the problem, but it will also enhance the flavor!
Freebie: 7 Days 7 Ways to Serve Honey
Seven days of honey treats that even kids will love! Brought to you courtesy of the National Honey Board.
You may also find of interest...
Disclaimer: The material on this Web site is not intended to replace advice from your doctor or fitness professional. Please consult with your physician before beginning any fitness program or fat or weight reduction program. FitnessandFreebies.com takes no responsibility for individual results, or any claim made by a third party.