- Coffee turns bitter when held over a heating plate for longer than 15 minutes. For maximum flavor retention, serve coffee in a Thermal Carafe. Carafes will keep your coffee warm for 2 to 3 hours.
- Purchase or prepare chocolate-coated spoons for stirring and flavoring your coffee at one time. To make them, simply melt milk or dark chocolate and dip the bowls of disposable plastic spoons in the chocolate. Cool on wax paper.
- Serve cups of coffee with a square of chocolate on the saucer.
- Freshly ground coffee makes a wonderful room freshener as it can mask the "foulest" of odors. You can place freshly ground coffee in a small bowl or on a small plate and hide it somewhere where it will only be smelled, not seen!
- Brew coffee with bottled spring water for better tasting coffee and no mineral deposits.
- If you prefer your coffee weaker, make it full strength, then dilute it with hot water or milk. It will taste much better than trying to use less coffee.
Share this Page