Rope Triceps Extension Exercise
Muscle groups worked: Triceps brachii
This fatigues the triceps, recruits your abdominals, and promotes proper form when practiced with proper technique.
Tip: Keep your abs engaged - they will prevent your back from arching or leaning forward, which assists in making the pushdown easier and is less effective in fatiguing the triceps.
How to perform The Rope Triceps Extension Exercise:
- Attach a rope to a high-cable pulley and grab it so your palms face each other.
- Start with your elbows bent 90 degrees and your upper arms against your sides.
- Straighten your arms, allowing your hands to pull the rope handles outward at the bottom.
- Pause, and then slowly return to the starting position.
You may also find of interest...
- Triceps French Curl Exercise
- Lying Triceps Extension Exercise
- Chest Press Exercise
- Shoulder Press Exercise
Disclaimer: The material on this Web site is not intended to replace advice from your doctor or fitness professional. Please consult with your physician before beginning any fitness program or fat or weight reduction program. FitnessandFreebies.com takes no responsibility for individual results, or any claim made by a third party.