Push and Touch Exercise
Say hello to gorgeous shoulders and a defined upper back...
How to perform The Push and Touch Exercise:
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart, a 5 to 8 pound dumbbell in each hand, arms down by your sides with palms facing forward.
- Bring your arms forward and up to shoulder height, so the backs of your upper arms are parallel to the floor. Pause, then in one smooth movement, raise your arms overhead and tap the ends of the weights together.
- Slowly return arms to shoulder height, pause, then lower to starting position.
- Do 3 sets of 6 to 8 reps.
You may also find of interest...
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press Exercise
- Rear Delt Raise Exercise
- Shoulder Press Exercise
- Lunge with Anterior Raise Exercise
Disclaimer: The material on this Web site is not intended to replace advice from your doctor or fitness professional. Please consult with your physician before beginning any fitness program or fat or weight reduction program. FitnessandFreebies.com takes no responsibility for individual results, or any claim made by a third party.