Pullover/Skull Crusher Exercise
This exercise works several upper-body muscle groups at the same time. It strengthens the arms, shoulders and triceps.
Please note however; do not do this exercise if you have any problems and/or injuries with your shoulders. If you experience pain in your shoulder's doing this exercise, stop.
The following description is one repetition.
How to perform The Pullover/Skull Crusher Exercise:
- Grab a pair of dumbbells and lie on your back on a bench. Hold the weights overhead, with your elbows bent slightly and palms facing forward.
- Lower the weights behind your head as far as you can. Be careful not to arch your back excessively.
- Pull the weights back to the starting position.
- Now turn your palms toward each other and bend at the elbows to lower the dumbbells to your forehead. Straighten your arms.
You may also find of interest...
- Wide Grip Lat Pull Down Exercise
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press Exercise
- Pull Up Exercise
- Bench Dipper Exercise
Disclaimer: The material on this Web site is not intended to replace advice from your doctor or fitness professional. Please consult with your physician before beginning any fitness program or fat or weight reduction program. FitnessandFreebies.com takes no responsibility for individual results, or any claim made by a third party.