Jump Shrug Exercise
This jump shrug exercise combines a quick aerobic type jump with a muscle endurance move.
How to perform The Jump Shrug Exercise:
- Grab a pair of dumbbells and hold them at your sides, arms extended, palms toward your thighs.
- Set your feet shoulder-width apart and bend your knees slightly.
- Bend your knees a bit farther, then jump as high as you can, simultaneously shrugging your shoulders and pulling your toes upward, toward your shins.
- Land with your knees bent to absorb the impact. Pause, reset your body and repeat.
You may also find of interest...
- Explosive Jacks Exercise
- Jump Squat Exercise
- The Snatch Exercise - Olympic lift that develops flexibility and coordination
Disclaimer: The material on this Web site is not intended to replace advice from your doctor or fitness professional. Please consult with your physician before beginning any fitness program or fat or weight reduction program. FitnessandFreebies.com takes no responsibility for individual results, or any claim made by a third party.