Incline Dumbbell Curl Exercise
An excellent way to tone and increase definition in the bicep muscles.
Your biceps, like your triceps, grow and respond best when you train them with various exercises.
Much like the preacher curl, the dumbbell curl done on an incline bench changes the angle of the arms to the body. As opposed to the standing dumbbell curl, the incline dumbbell curl helps target the muscle with unrivaled accuracy.
How to perform The Incline Dumbbell Curl:
- Set an incline bench to a 45-degree angle.
- Grab a pair of dumbbells and sit with your back against the pad.
- Let your arms hang straight down from your shoulders and turn your palms forward.
- Moving only from the elbows, curl the weights up as high as you can.
- Pause, and then slowly lower them.
You may also find of interest...
Disclaimer: The material on this Web site is not intended to replace advice from your doctor or fitness professional. Please consult with your physician before beginning any fitness program or fat or weight reduction program. FitnessandFreebies.com takes no responsibility for individual results, or any claim made by a third party.