Bent Knee Deadlift with Bicep Curls Exercise
This is a great combination exercise to work several large muscle groups at one time!
Works the quads, abs, butt and biceps.
This is a tough exercise so you may want to wait until you're at least at the intermediate stage or use lighter weights when first trying this exercise.
How to perform the Bent Knee Deadlift with Bicep Curls:
- Stand with legs shoulder-width apart, a 3 to 5 pound dumbbell in each hand, palms facing front. Lean forward from the hips and squat until your legs make a 90-degree angle.
- Slowly stand up and curl the dumbbells up to your chest. Gradually lower your arms to complete the repetition.
- Do as many reps as you can in four minutes (about 20 to 40).
Avoid Knee Pain
This is a stretch to add to your warm up and/or cool down to avoid over-stressing the knees when doing exercising that depend on them.
Side-Lying Hip Abduction Exercise: Lie on side, hips and feet stacked and head resting on arm. Raise top leg a few inches. Pulse up and down for 30 seconds. Switch sides.
You may also find of interest...
- The Dead Lift
- Lunge with Anterior Raise Exercise
- Plie Squat with Upright Row Exercise
- Windmill Lunge Exercise
Disclaimer: The material on this Web site is not intended to replace advice from your doctor or fitness professional. Please consult with your physician before beginning any fitness program or fat or weight reduction program. FitnessandFreebies.com takes no responsibility for individual results, or any claim made by a third party.