Bench Dipper Exercise
Equipment needed: Heavy Duty Dip Station
To make dip movements easier, let's focus on the negative i.e., the portion of the exercise in which you lower your body. Using a dip station with a step, walk up to the top (arms fully extended) and count to five as you lower your body very slowly. "Walk" back up for the next rep.
Don't count reps on this one, just time.
- Leaning forward and letting your elbows flare out works the chest more.
- Moving straight up and down and keeping your elbows in focuses more work on your triceps.
How to perform the Bench Dipper Exercise:
- Grab the parallel bars and lift yourself so your weight rests on your fully extended arms.
- Bend your knees and cross your ankles behind you.
- Bend your elbows to slowly lower your body until your upper arms are parallel to the floor.
- Pause, and then push yourself back up to the starting position.
You may also find of interest...
Disclaimer: The material on this Web site is not intended to replace advice from your doctor or fitness professional. Please consult with your physician before beginning any fitness program or fat or weight reduction program. FitnessandFreebies.com takes no responsibility for individual results, or any claim made by a third party.