A lot depends on you and the goals you're trying to reach. Following are articles and complete exercise descriptions to help you on your exercise journey.
Please, always remember to check with your physician before starting any exercise program!
Four Step Fitness Test
Measure your fitness level with this easy, four-step series of tests you can do in the comfort of your home. If you have any trouble viewing the eBook format, feel free to view the simple Text Version instead.
Over 55? You can exercise a bit less strenuously, but should still exercise! Check out our Exercise Guidelines for Seniors for information and exercises modified for seniors.
- Practicing Tai Chi
- Jump Start Muscle Tone Without Steroids
- A Beginner's Full Body Workout
- The Split Workout (Intermediate Level)
- Cycling for Exercise
- Exercising on Elliptical Machines
- Exercising on Rowing Machines
- Rebounding On A Mini Trampoline
- Warming Up and Stretching
- Gain More Lean Muscle Mass With HGH
- Just Move!
- Fat Burners and The Gym
- Exercise: Guidelines to Getting Started
- Muscle Strengthening Activities: What Counts?
- Aerobic activity: What Counts?
- Probiotics and Overtraining
- Men: Penis Exercise
- 100 Small Steps to Wellness
- The Sub-Max Step Test
- The Best Time to Exercise
- Lift Weight to Lose Weight
- Yoga for Your Heart
- Muscle Building Review
- The Religion of Pre and Post Workout Nutrition
- Muscle Tension Release, Energy Level Increase
- Bone Building Exercise
- BBB Tips on Joining a Fitness Facility
- Guide to Physical Activity
- Basic Exercise Guide for the Healthy Adult
- Burning Calories While you Sleep
- Strength Training Overview
- Core Training: The Basics
- Core Rotations: An Exercise
- Exercise and Heart Disease Quiz
- Alternatives to Joint Surgery
- Fit At Any Age
- Syndrome X
- Keeping Your Back Healthy
- Poor posture? Tight muscles?
- Using Free Hand Weights
- Water Aerobics
- Swimming: The Workout with Splash
- The Fitness Ball
- Exercising with Therabands
- Five Easy Moves to Great Arms
- Self Test: Curl Ups
- Bigger Arms in Half the Time
- Men: Build a Bigger Chest
- Anaerobic Exercise
- The Warm Up
- Ten Commandments of Stretching
- Yoga Stretches
- Anaerobic Exercise
Share this Page