We LOVE TO SHARE - but don't enjoy being robbed. Please, feel free to share the free material, but do give credit via a link if you're using on a web site, etc., and don't post or use in an effort to profit from our work. Thank you.
The Paleo Blueprint (PDF File)
Shed Body Fat, Raise Energy and Stay Healthy for Life.
For 2.5 million years, early man foraged and hunted for seafood, meat, vegetables, fruit, nuts, roots and seeds. This period of time before the development of agriculture is known as the Paleolithic era. The Paleo diet is also known as the Stone Age diet, hunter gathering diet and the caveman diet. No matter what you call our ancestors, some things haven't changed. Man's digestive systems have evolved only the slightest amount in the 10,000 years since farming changed our diets. Shortened to Paleo, the modern diet is an approach to nutrition that mimics the early man's diet for ultimate health.
Antioxidant-rich foods - source of our body's defense system.
Through consumption of antioxidant food source, you can help your body provide for itself the tools necessary to neutralize harmful free radicals.
It is estimated that there are more than 4,000 compounds in antioxidant food sources have been found to have the same function as antioxidants. The most studied antioxidant food sources are those that are rich in vitamins C and E, beta carotene and the mineral selenium.
Learn How Pilates Can Fix Your Body And Heal You In Many Ways
Pilates has gotten to be a common way to exercise. Pilates is a process that centers on core strengthening, balance, and flexibility. These principles are a few of the same principles utilized in the rehabilitation of a lot of common orthopedic issues.
Tips on how to change your diet habits (without too much grief) to aid in your weightloss efforts and improve your overall health and well being. View Online Only. (A new window will open)
If you put all of the guidelines from this eBook into practice over time, you are sure to find a few pounds dropping from those scales as long as you remember that portion size still counts. You can't go and pig out on the foods you've used replacements for, but incorporating these good habits into your cooking, eating and baking will allow you a treat here and there that won't kill your diet. They will also lead you to a healthier lifestyle and the ability to maintain your weight once you get it to where you want it.
Whatever diet you practice, or if you just try to lighten up your diet from time to time to avoid extra pounds, you're sure to find something suitable to add to your candy recipes.
Enjoy a sweet treat from time to time - we bet you've earned it. This is a PDF file containing 66 Dietary Candy Recipes.
"Just doing thirty minutes of walking five times a week, can reduce your risk for developing diabetes by as much as 58 percent." (CDC) To improve your health, all you need to do is walk. Walking is a great way to accustom your body to exercise. Thirty minutes of brisk walking has been proved to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by as much as 40-percent.
To many, walking may not seem like much, but it can make a world of difference. It can lift your spirits. It will make you feel more at ease. You will feel a sense of accomplishment. All of these, just by getting out and doing something.
People overall are experiencing knee pain, most commonly caused by arthritis, in people as young as their 30's when at one time, this was associated mainly in the elderly. Weight bearing movement, which means repeated pounding on the knee with forces up to four to five times your body weight, is the most common reason for knee stress and pain. Over the years, this takes its toll in wear and tear on the knees.
Exercise is vital - and in today's society necessary - to those who wish to avoid health problems such as diabetes, heart conditions and low blood pressure to name just a few. Therefore, it is imperative to learn how to avoid injury to your knees while still getting necessary exercise in your life. Read more and download...
More free eBooks...
- Beat Acne with the FREE Acne Attack eBook
- As posted on our blog at 125 Ways to Save on Food. Included are tips on planning, shopping, buying foods, using coupons, tracking food items, choosing bargains, keeping food safe, preparing food at home, being creative, being smart and eating out. Read them, copy them, or download them in PDF.
- This Grocery Shopping Guide has tip sheets you can print out for suggestions on healthy buys on your trips to the grocery store. Visit and read more on our blog.
- Free Sample Meal Plans for a Daily 2,000 Calorie Diet: Read more and grab these from our blog...
- Finding a Weight Loss Program That Works for You: This free guide will give you some guidelines you can use if you are having trouble choosing a weight loss plan you think is just right for you. It is only 9 pages, but contains all the helpful information, charts and worksheets you can use to help sort through confusion. Read more on our blog.
- Your Health Smart Guide to Frozen Desserts: This eBook is a guide to help you pick the smartest and healthiest choices in delicious frozen goodies you can find in your supermarket. Online version only. (New window will open)