Cornflake Candy Recipe
Dietary Candy Recipe
Cornflake Candy uses crushed cornflakes with chocolate candy bars, unsweetened chocolate, paraffin wax, nutmeats, coconut, date and raisins. If you're watching sugar intake, do be sure to use unsweetened cornflakes!
10 cups slightly crushed cornflake cereal
2 7-oz. Hershey plain chocolate candy bars
2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
2 ounces paraffin wax beads
Melt broken candy bars, and unsweetened chocolate in double boiler with wax. Stir carefully.
When all melted, mix into the 10 cups of cereal, completely coating.
Either spoon onto cookie sheets, or put into large jelly roll pan, lined with waxed paper.
Put in refrigerator, or freezer until firm.
Break up into pieces (if in pan). Store in containers.
- You can add almost anything you would enjoy. If you do decide to add extra ingredients, you may want to add more chocolate.
- This does not have to be refrigerated once set.
- This candy is low both fat and calories.
You may also like...
- Out of Bounds Candy Bars
- Granola Candy
- Cornflake Coconut Chews (Gluten Free Recipe)
- Chocolate Cranberry Clusters (Low Fat Recipe)