Enjoy The Fruitiest Fruit Smoothie!
This is a great fruit smoothieÂ – it’s cool, refreshing, and packed with all the nutritional goodies and sweet taste of fresh fruits.
Fruitiest Fruit Smoothie Recipe
- A ripe banana – rich in fiber, potassium and other vitamins and minerals.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries – High in vitamin C and antioxidants. Strawberries also boast a lot of fiber, plus some iron and potassium. One cup of sliced strawberries is a mere 50 calories!
- 1 cup fresh kiwifruit – a serving of kiwifruit is just 92 calories. It provides almost double the Daily Value for vitamin C. That is as much vitamin C as in two oranges.
- 1 cup orange juice – we all know this tangy favorite is packed with vitamin C.
- 1 tablespoon honey – honey has the same level of antioxidants as some fruits and vegetables.
- Juice from one lime – contains potassium, antioxidants and bioflavonoids.
Combine all of the ingredients into a blender. Process until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
Fruit Smoothie Tips
For a creamier smoothie, add yogurt or ice cream (light or non fat if weight-watching). If your fruit is not cold when you prepare your smoothie, add a few ice cubes to make the smoothie refreshingly chilled.
Most important of all – enjoy!
You may also enjoy…
Check out our Strictly Smoothies eBook! From apples to wild berries, we’ve done our best to cover it all. There are sweet smoothies, power smoothies, tropical smoothies and every favorite fruit on the market! Apples, bananas, blueberry, boysenberry, cantaloupe, mixed fruits, mango, melon, nectarine, orange, peach, pineapple, raspberry, strawberry, tangerine and watermelon.