Popular 100 Calorie Candy Servings
Here we have a list of some of the most popular candies on the market, and their 100 calorie serving equivalents.
- 1/2 Kit Kat bar – this one is awesome; you can just split the Kit Kat in half and re-wrap the rest for next time.
- 2/3 cup mini marshmallows – little sticky on the fingers but soft, sweet, and delicious.
- 29 M & Mâ€™s – count ’em out, then let ’em “melt in your mouth, not in your hands!” 🙂
- 10 Peanut M & Mâ€™s – chew these up well and savor the protein-packed peanuts.
- 1/3 Snickers bar – a little more difficult to break into 3rds (knife works best), but worth the effort.
- 1/3 3 Musketeers bar – same as our beloved Snickers bar.
- 1/2 York Peppermint Patty – Yummy! Let the chocolate and peppermint blend melt slowly while you savor the flavor!
Whatever diet you practice, or if you just try to lighten up your diet from time to time to avoid extra pounds, you’re sure to find something suitable to add to your candy recipes in our Candy Recipe section. If you don’t have a recipe collection for candy, why not get started? Enjoy a sweet treat from time to time – you’ve earned it.