Healthy Ingredient Choices
Timeless Nutrition Tip
There are lots of choices you can make to eat healthier food every single day.
Following are a few healthy choices you can incorporate into your diet to reduce calories and fat painlessly.
Note: Using healthy ingredients does not mean sacrificing taste! Give it a try and see.
Healthier Choices for a Healthier Diet
- Make a healthy choice to eat whole-wheat breads.
- Cook with canola oil or safflower oil.
- Substitute plain nonfat yogurt for sour cream.
- Never use solid shortenings or lard.
- Use 1-percent milk or skim milk.
- Use low-fat cheeses, and mozzarella made with part-skim milk.
- Omit mayonnaise, butter or margarine on sandwiches and try to use mustard or a fat free dressing instead.
- Eat whole wheat bread.
- Eat fresh fruit and vegetables every day.
- Eat breakfast every day.
- Try to eat a balanced diet every day.
- Get some exercise every day.
- Snack on something nutritious before you have a sweet treat.
- Drink water instead of soda.
KIND Nuts & Spices, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt are delicious, artisanal blends of nature's most heathful whole grains and superfoods. The snackable clusters can be enjoyed any way you like; on-the-go, over yogurt, or with milk.