Liklihood of Snoring
Timeless Health Tip
Snoring can be embarrassing, funny, noisy, soft, etc., but it can also be a serious problem.
There are many products available that can mean a quieter, deeper sleep for you - or both of you if you share the same sleeping space with a significant other. A leading sleep association ( British Snoring and Sleep Apnoea Association) says that the physical and mental health of snorers' bed partners improves significantly once the snorer has been treated successfully.
The new designed and real functional Snorepin(TM) is one of the best Anti Snore products so far. The Snorepin with its anatomic conical shape feels very comfortable in the nose and looks unobtrusive. It leads to improved breathing at night and reduces and stops snoring In doing so it can help save a relationship!
You are more likely to snore if:
- You weigh too much.
- You are middle-age.
- You are male. (the sex difference disappears after menopause).
- Other family members snore.
- You smoke. (It increases nasal congestion and inflammation, which block air passages).
- You drink too much.
- You take sleeping pills, tranquilizers or antihistamines.
- You have chronic nasal congestion causing you to breathe through your mouth.
- Your neck is thick.
- You have an enlarged thyroid gland.
- Your tonsils or adenoids are enlarged.