Best Selling Cereals in the United States
Timeless Health Tip
1. General Mills Cheerios. Cheerios is the only ready-to-eat cereal clinically proven to lower cholesterol when eaten as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
2. Kellogg's Frosted Flakes. Sweet, crunchy Kellogg's Frosted Flakes cereal is packed with 10 essential vitamins and good for you grains that give you the morning - or anytime - energy you need.
3. General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios. Start your day with a touch of honey sweetness and heart healthy whole grain oats!
4. Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats. Keeps you full, keeps you focused!
5. Kellogg's Raisin Bran. A classic, delicious balance of crispy, wheat bran flakes and plump, juicy raisins.
6. General Mills Lucky Charms. Lucky Charms cereal features frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with whole grain, Lucky Charms is fortified with 12 vitamins and minerals, and is a good source of calcium. Now in chocolate flavor, too!
7. Kellogg's Corn Flakes. Ready to eat breakfast cereal made from wholesome corn.
8. General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is for everyone who is a kid at heart. And cinnamon has health benefits, too!
9. Kellogg's Rice Krispies. Rice Krispies are low in fact, crunchy and delicious as a cereal but can play a delicious role in many snacks, snack mixes, etc. Stock up on these and use for snack attacks!
10. Post Honey Bunches of Oats. The breakfast cereal that loves you back with whole grain, honey bunches of oats and cereal nutrition. Try this cereal in a delicious cereal recipe.