Best Selling Cereals in the United States
1. General Mills Cheerios - Cheerios is the only ready-to-eat cereal clinically proven to lower cholesterol when eaten as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
2. Kellogg's Frosted Flakes - Sweet, crunchy Kellogg's Frosted Flakes cereal is packed with 10 essential vitamins and good for you grains that give you the morning - or anytime - energy you need.
3. General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios - Start your day with a touch of honey sweetness and heart healthy whole grain oats!
4. Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats - Keeps you full, keeps you focused!
5. Kellogg's Raisin Bran - A classic, delicious balance of crispy, wheat bran flakes and plump, juicy raisins.
6. General Mills Lucky Charms - Lucky Charms cereal features frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with whole grain, Lucky Charms is fortified with 12 vitamins and minerals, and is a good source of calcium. Now in chocolate flavor, too!
7. Kellogg's Corn Flakes - Ready to eat breakfast cereal made from wholesome corn.
8. General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch - Cinnamon Toast Crunch is for everyone who is a kid at heart. And cinnamon has health benefits, too!
9. Kellogg's Rice Krispies - Rice Krispies are low in fact, crunchy and delicious as a cereal but can play a delicious role in many snacks, snack mixes, etc. Stock up on these and use for snack attacks!
10. Post Honey Bunches of Oats - The breakfast cereal that loves you back with whole grain, honey bunches of oats and cereal nutrition. Try this cereal in a delicious cereal recipe.
See also: The History of Cereal