Three Simple Motivation Tips
Timeless Fitness Tip
Many people have a hard time sticking to their exercise program. It is common for people to start and stop several exercise programs in a single year. Many people do try extremely hard initially, exhaust themselves, and feel defeated, and quit.
You can change this crash and burn exercise habit with the following three suggestions.
The Three Simple Motivation Tips
1) Make realistic fitness goals based on your present lifestyle. Evaluate the amount of time you can realistically spend in an exercise program over the next year. Ask yourself these questions:
- How many days per week can I exercise?
- How many minutes per day can I spare?
Develop an exercise program that can be used within your personal time available. Learn simple exercises you can do when you're in a time crunch at your desk during breaks or other parts of the day.
2) Demonstrate the Short Term Results. You can't, or shouldn't, lose 10 pounds in a week and you certainly can't develop muscle mass in 2 weeks. However, there are some results that do happen fast.
3) Reward Yourself! Develop a list of rewards you will give yourself for meeting participation goals. Do this on a weekly and monthly basis.
Astonishing things occur when you start to align with your Self and associate to your higher purpose in the world. You'll discover much support. You're never alone on this journey.
Become a Diary Dieter
Keep a daily journal of what and when you eat. It's easier to stick to goals when you are recording every nibble...and you are also less likely to scratch the whole day after overindulgence. Review your entries from time to time to identify eating trends. Include affirming notes about goals, exercise accomplishments, etc. We even offer free printable food diary's: Food Diary I and Food Diary II. See also: Keeping a Food Diary
See also: Motivation for Weight Loss Goals
Disclaimer: The material on this Web site is not intended to replace advice from your doctor or fitness professional. Please consult with your physician before beginning any fitness program or fat or weight reduction program. FitnessandFreebies.com takes no responsibility for individual results, or any claim made by a third party.