Tips for Safe Exercise
Timeless Fitness Tip
Make sure you're in good health before beginning any exercise routine. For a quick self-assessment regaring your fitness for exercise, answer the following questions before you begin:
1. Has a doctor ever said you have heart problems?
2. Do you frequently suffer from chest pains?
3. Do you often feel faint or have dizzy spells?
4. Has a doctor ever said you have high blood pressure?
5. Has a doctor ever told you that you have a bone or joint problem, such as arthritis, that has been or could be aggravated by exercise?
6. Are you over the age of 65 and not accustomed to exercise?
7. Are you taking prescription medications, such as those for high blood pressure?
8. Is there a good medical reason, not mentioned here, why you should not exercise?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you should see your doctor before you begin an exercise program.
You may also find of interest...
Disclaimer: The material on this Web site is not intended to replace advice from your doctor or fitness professional. Please consult with your physician before beginning any fitness program or fat or weight reduction program. FitnessandFreebies.com takes no responsibility for individual results, or any claim made by a third party.